If you're an avid Facebook person, chances are you've noticed the newest fad...."random things." The rules are: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
I find it incredibly fascinating, interesting and fun. People seem to be more honest and candid online than perhaps they would be in person (myself included). It's somewhat liberating (strange, I know). I figured if you're reading this blog you might be mildly entertained by my list of "25 Random Things About Me":
1. I love the news: watching it on TV, reading about it, listening on the radio: maybe because I love to know what's going on.
2. Not having a career right now is making me nuts.
3. Jon and I often resolve minor conflicts by "rock, paper, scissors." Winner has the final say.
4. I'm a major control freak, but I'm often reminded it's not about me.
5. Chewing gum brings me a calming feeling.
6. It bugs me when people ask when we're going to have kids. You'll know it when I'm fat or when I tell you, so there's no need to ask.
7. I'm a horrible speller, but love math.
8. I love to color. I had my own Disney Princess coloring book that I'd take on car trips when I was in high school.
9. I miss Chicago and our friends more that words can say...I never thought I'd find my 2nd family there.
10. I'm extremely gullible. At work today, one of our sales guys called in and asked for glow in the dark shingles to be funny, and I believed him.
11. I wish I enjoyed running.
12. I've been to Florida to see a Space Shuttle Launch.
13. I love to travel. When Jon and I went to New York City, he made a list of 48 things to do and see. We did all of them in 4 days.
14. I pride myself in being a bargain shopper. If there's a bargain to be found, I'll find it.
15. If I don't read before I go to bed at night, I won't be able to fall asleep.
16. I love spinach and tomatoes.
17. Brian Williams (news anchor of NBC news) is my man crush.
18. When I have a really bad day, I eat ice cream and it makes me feel better. If I'm really upset about something, Jon takes me to get ice cream somewhere like a 5 year old, but somehow it makes everything ok.
19. I absolutely love my dog child Fergie. Considering she's a dog, I can't imagine how much I'll love my kids once we have them.
20. I love watching Discovery Health, especially the shows about families with multiples. Not sure why I find them so fascinating.
21. I don't like fake people. It's too much work to keep up with them.
22. I love to cook, but don't do it nearly enough. I need a good recipe to get inspired.
23. When I get mad I clean.
24. I could eat Mexican food for every meal and not get tired of it.
25. When I was little, I sewed my finger in a sewing machine. I haven't touched one since then.
Even if you don't share it with anyone else, try to make a list for yourself. You might even learn something!
New Mattress, Happy Girl
1 day ago