Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
- Maddie G
- Maddie Grace
- Pretty Baby
- Bug a boo (my recent favorite)
- Baby girl
- Sweet pea
- Princess pea
- Pretty pretty princess
- Silly goose
I'm not sure where they've all come from, but it usually starts when she wakes up and I'll say, "Hi (insert nickname here)". I'll even admit, Jon and I have both accidentally called her Fergie...not so much anymore, but in the beginning it happened a few times. Oops.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
- You weigh 11 lbs 8 oz and are inches long.
- Your size 1 diapers are getting a little snug since your belly is growing
- You can no longer wear 0-3 month clothes or anything newborn. You are now wearing 3 month and 3-6 month clothes.
- You have the same eating schedule of every 3 hours
- At night, you'll go to bed around 8:30, sleep until 5, eat, then sleep until 7 or 8 am. This makes us VERY happy!
- You'll take a morning nap for an hour and constantly fight afternoon naps. Your best naps are taken in the car when we go run errands!
- Your Daddy now puts you to sleep every night and it takes him about 10 minutes. He's a champ!
- You are starting to interact with other people now. When people look at you, you'll smile and laugh.
- We've left you twice for long evenings out with babysitters: Uncle Peter and Aunt Niki, and GiGi. You were an angel both times (at least that's what we were told)!
- Your hands are your new favorite toy and you'll munch on them constantly.
- You like to sit in your Bumbo seat and reach for toys.
- When you lay on your back, you like to do "crunches" like you're trying to sit up.
- You STILL look like your daddy!