- He weighs 28 lbs
- He wears 2T tops, 18-24 month bottoms, size 5 diapers and 6.5 shoes
- He sleeps from 8 pm - 6/6:15 am. Some mornings he starts talking to himself at 5:45 but we still don't get him out of his crib until 6:45. I keep hoping he'll start sleeping later but so far my plan is not working. He sings to entertain himself. This week's selection has been "hullabaloo caneck caneck" over and over (Aggies will get that one).
- He naps from 1pm - 3pm
- He has the same food favorites: turkey, eggs, pasta, bananas, cheese and graham crackers. He also learned what lasagna and jambalaya are, and has been asking for them specifically.
- He is talking so much more and has so much to say, but sometimes we struggle to understand him. He's added lots of phrases: If he falls, he'll say "I'm fine" or "I'm ok." When him and Madeline are fighting over something he'll say, "my turn." If I get him out of bed in the morning (rather than Jon) he'll say "Daddy work?" If he doesn't like what's for dinner, he'll say, "I tried it" because he knows Madeline has to try everything even if she doesn't like it.
- He brought me a toy and said "fix it." After I fixed the toy he said, "thanks Mommy." Seriously, I could eat the child up.
- He is such a sweet boy. He loves to run up to me and give hugs. His teachers at school tell me how sweet he is. They had also never seen him throw a fit until I was there one day for his Thanksgiving party and he didn't like me telling him what to do.
- Speaking of school: He loves it. When I drop Madeline off on Fridays he cries when he realizes he's not going to school that day.
- He'll go up to Madeline and hug her, but then he tries to tackle her. Sometime she lets him and laughs, other times she screams at him. Sibling love at its finest.
- He loves to play outside. He'll drag a kitchen chair to the back door so he can look out the window and say, "Outside? Play?"
- He FINALLY got his top vampire teeth
- He likes to count to ten then clap for himself.
- His current favorite book is "Green Eggs and Ham". His favorite toys are Little People Sets, books, puzzles and playing with Madeline's doll house. He sets the people up like they are eating/sleeping and talking to each other. It's cute. Luckily Santa is bringing him some boy toys.
And then, there were 12!
2 days ago