- He weighs 18 pounds. At this age Andrew was almost 14 pounds. When Madeline was a year old she weighed 19 pounds....
- He's wearing size 3 diapers and we're still swapping between NATY and Pampers Sensitive.
- He's wearing 6 month and 6-12 month clothes, but can also fit into some 12 month things.
- Still no schedule. Shocking. (wink wink)
- He nurses every three hours during the day.
- He usually wakes up once at night, anywhere from 2-5 am. If he sleeps until 5 am he's awake and ready to go for the day.
- He likes to blow bubbles
- He LOVES to look at himself in the mirror. I'll say, "Where's Preston?" and he'll smile, coo at himself and start kicking his legs.
- Speaking of kicking legs...anytime he's laying down his legs are moving.
- He loves talking and cooing, especially when someone is interacting with him.
- He hasn't become attached to any toys yet, but he started knocking the little toys that hang from his bouncy seat.
Want the Spring Capsule List?
1 day ago