- Weight: 23 lbs (98%)
- He's wearing size 5 diapers and 18 month clothes
- We're doing 5 feedings a day, and he's finally starting to take a bottle! He's just super picky about the temp of it.
- He's eating baby food 3 times a day. So far he's liked everything, but he's showing preferences for fruit.
- Sleep..... We put him to bed around 7:30 pm. He's still waking up once or twice a night, sometimes hungry and sometimes he just wants attention. It's been hard to find the right balance to get him to sleep through the night, but if he makes it until 5 am without me having to go upstairs I consider it a win. He's usually up around 6:30 am for the day. With our summer schedule I've been able to get him down for regular naps, usually around 9 am (1 hour nap) and 1 pm (2 hour nap).
- His new trick for the month: If he's sitting up and sees something at a distance that he once, he'll fall forward, stick his feet out behind him and try to squirm over to what he's getting (no more than a few feet).
- We transitioned him out of the baby carrier into a convertible car seat, which now means he has to ride sitting up in the grocery cart! So far he loves it, although he tries to reach for everything and will put his mouth on anything next to him.
- He had his first sick visit to the doctor at the beginning of June. He ran a 101-102 fever for 3 days, which happened over the weekend. He didn't want to eat and was so upset. We had to take him to a pediatric urgent care and he had to get a catheter for a urine sample. (NO fun). After following up with the pediatrician on Monday, it was determined that he had a virus of unknown origin (blah), which of course magically went away the next day. In the scheme of life it was no big deal but I hate when my babies are sick! He was a trooper.
- He loves bath time and splashing in the water.
- His favorite toys are the jumparoo, anything he can press/whack that makes noise and teething toys.
Want the Spring Capsule List?
1 day ago