- He weighs around 29 lbs, size 5 diapers and size 5.5 shoe
- He wears 2T clothes, because he needs the extra shirt length and waist size. However, we always have to cuff his pant and shirt sleeves.
- He sleeps from 7:15 pm - 6 am. He usually naps from 8:30-10 am and 12:30-2 pm. He still gets super fussy in the evenings, probably from being woken up from his afternoon nap. Third child problems.
- His favorite foods are bananas, cheese, blueberries, mangoes, milk, crackers, and anything pureed that comes in a pouch.
- He has 8 teeth, and his top molars are in the process of coming in.
- He is a total mommy's boy. He doesn't really like for other people to hold him, unless he's in a really good mood.
- The tantrums have started. If you tell him "no" he'll cry just as hard as when he gets hurt.
- His nickname is Preston the destroyer. If something can be taken apart, dismantled or emptied, Preston will happily do it with a big smile on his face.
- His signature move is shaking his head "no". Ask him any question, and he'll shake his head "no."
- One of his favorite games to play is "Up, Down." He'll squat and say "down", then stand up really fast and say "up." He goes back and forth, and laughs.
- He can say cheese, up, down, bye bye, night night and dada. He very rarely says mama. He recently started saying thank you, which is pretty funny.
- The kid doesn't sit still, unless he happens to be looking at books.
- He's selective on when he gives hugs. If he notices Madeline or Andrew is upset, he'll walk up to them and give them a hug.
- In the past week he's started to understand commands. When I say "let's go bye bye" he walks to the garage door because he knows we're leaving the house. If I say "time to get Madeline" he walks toward the stroller and tries to climb in it.
- He's a walking fool and is always on the move.
- He knows the hand motions to "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
- He is finally sitting down to play with toys on his own! It might only be for 5 minutes before he comes to find me, but it's so much better than him constantly needing to be held....now that's only 75% of the time. :)
- His favorite toys are the car garage he got for Christmas, Andrew's giant dinosaur and the little power wheels we have outside.
And then, there were 12!
2 days ago